Simply head on over to our enrolment form and fill her up. You’ll be notified when you are accepted, and provided with further instructions for course fees. Hope to see you soon!
Dive into Objective C and learn how to create native iOS apps from scratch in few weeks. The course is equally divided into tutorial lessons and hands-on exercises.
In merely 10 sessions you will be able to:
- Learn how to use Xcode, essential tools and the process of mobile app development.
- Get familiar with the Objective C language and iOS UI components.
- Build a native application using iOS SDK.
- Integrate your applications with frameworks (location, storage, media)
- Distribute your first app on Apple App Store.
Who is it for?
This course is for you if you're one of the following person:
- You're a startup founder and want to build your first iOS app, or improve an existing app.
- You're new to programming and want to build you career with iOS technologies.
- You're an experienced programmer new to iOS development.
- You're a normal person and want some challenge in life while having fun.
What do I need?
You need to bring your own Mac laptops that's running Lion or Mountain Lion. If you don't have a Mac then you need to pair with someone in the class to do the exercises. Your Macs should have Xcode 4.5 or above. If the Xcode version on your system is older than 4.5, you need to install the latest version on 1st class.
You may download and install the latest version from: https://developer.apple.com/xcode/
- Introduction to Basic Programming Concepts & Object Oriented Programming
- Diving into Objective C
- iOS App Programming Principles & Design
- UI Elements and Usage
- View Controllers, Navigation & Tab Bar Controllers
- Table View Controller & Collection View Controller
- Networking & JSON Parsing
- Data Storage & Management
- Test Flight distribution and submitting apps to App Store
At the end of this course you'll have:
- Knowledge about Objective C programming.
- Understand different iOS UI Elements.
- Create Navigation and Tab Bar based iOS apps.
- Use the iOS Native frameworks & other 3rd party frameworks.
- Debug your applications independently.
- Consume data from web-service and use it in their application.
- Create applications similar to Twitter or GroupOn iOS apps.
- Create Test Flight builds.
- Distribute your apps on App Store