Simply head on over to our enrolment form and fill her up. You’ll be notified when you are accepted, and provided with further instructions for course fees. Hope to see you soon!
It’s time to learn how to build a website highlighting your company or yourself. This introduction to HTML/CSS is geared toward people who have no experience building web pages, but are ready to foray into the world of web development. Learn basic HTML elements and document structure, how to apply CSS styles to HTML elements, and where to find additional resources for continued learning.
During the class, you’ll construct an elementary static web page following the instructor’s design and leave with the ability to make your own.
Who is it for?
This course is tailored for absolute beginners with zero experience in building webpages.
What do I need?
Please bring your own laptop with the following software installed:
- A text editor (Sublime Text is recommended and can be downloaded at http://www.sublimetext.com/2)
- All modern web browsers will suffice (e.g, IE9 onwards, Chrome,
- Photoshop CS5 and above: Download trial here - http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop
- apply various HTML element tags
- do a basic layout of their website with CSS
- do basic styling with CSS
- to convert a PSD to HTML / CSS
- to use grids and frameworks like Foundation / Bootstrap
- buy a domain name and host your websites!